Frequently Asked Questions
What can cause my order to be delayed?
How long does it take to process and ship my order?
If my shoes do not fit can I exchange them for a different size?
Do you offer replacement insoles?
Do you offer replacement shoe laces for children’s shoes?
What methods of payment does Sperry.com accept?
Do you accept international credit cards?
How is sales tax calculated?
My order was not processed and there is a charge on my account. When will the charge be removed?
If I change my mind can I cancel or change my order?
A: Shoes are shipped separately from apparel and accessory items as they require special handling. We offer free standard shipping on all orders. If you select expedited shipping, you will not be charged additional shipping fees on these items.Return to Top
A: There are several reasons why an order might be delayed. Typically, delays result from order-related data discrepancies. For instance, if the billing information you provide does not match what your bank has on file (including address and telephone number), your order may be delayed. Your order may also be delayed if the billing and shipping address are not the same.Return to Top
A: The time it takes for you to receive your order will depend on your location, the item(s) ordered, and the shipping speed you selected. All shipments take place in two stages: processing and transit.
Processing and packing times are estimated 24-48 hours. This excludes orders placed on the weekend.
- Standard delivery service 2-6 business days
- Express delivery service 3-4 business days
- Overnight delivery service 1-3 business days
Time frames are dependent on order date and your location.Return to Top
A: If for any reason, you are not satisfied with the products you received from us, you can return them to us; and, we will credit your order. At this time, Sperry.com does not offer exchanges. We suggest you return the item(s) and place a new order in the appropriate size on Sperry.com. Below are the instructions for returning by mail.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original unworn condition and received WITHIN 45 DAYS OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE (invoice date). Orders returned beyond this time period will not be accepted. Sperry.com reserves the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise.
- Pack the merchandise in its original packaging or appropriate carton. Enclose the completed packing slip found on the back of the original invoice.
- Complete the enclosed return form. Peel and stick both the pre-printed address label AND the provided pre-paid USPS shipping label; on the outside of the carton. Please keep your shipping receipt number for reference and tracking.
- A credit for the value of the returned merchandise will appear on the original credit card used to purchase the item(s). Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. For more information, please contact your credit card company.
If you do not have a pre-paid return shipping label, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-247-6575 or at email@example.com.Return to Top
Laces and replacement insoles
A: At this time, we do not offer replacement insoles.Return to Top
A: At this time, we do not offer replacement shoelaces for children’s shoes.Return to Top
A: We currently accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
- Master Card
- Discover Card
- PayPal (Must be a U.S. account)
- Sperry Gift Cards and Sperry Ecards
- Pre-paid gift cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
Return to Top
A: Sperry only accepts credit cards issued from U.S. banks with U.S. billing and shipping addresses.Return to Top
A: We collect sales tax on orders delivered to certain jurisdictions. Order totals listed on your screen reflect estimated sales tax. The actual charge to your credit card will reflect the applicable state and local sales taxes and will be calculated at the time you checkout. Your actual tax total will include the correct local sales tax (if applicable). If you have any questions about the tax rate, please CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE.Return to Top
A: If you used a credit card or debit card, the charge you see is actually a pre-authorization hold. This is a temporary electronic authorization. The card will not be charged unless the order ships. If you did not complete the order, the hold will drop off your account according to your credit card or bank policy. This generally happens within 2-10 business days. For more information, contact your credit card company or bank to find out when the hold will be released.
If you used PayPal, the charge you see is actually a pre-transaction notification. This notification will drop off your PayPal account within 30 days. Contact PayPal directly to find out exactly when the pending notification will drop off.Return to Top
Cancel Request and order changes
A: Our goal is to expedite your order as quickly as possible; therefore, once your order is placed it cannot be cancelled or changed. You may always return the item once you receive it and return shipping is free.
If you are unsure of what size to order or have any other questions about any of our products, please feel free to call us at 800-247-6675 or use our live chat feature. We’re happy to help you find the best style for you.Return to Top