A letter to the Sperry Community,
As the Covid 19 virus continues to spread, we are putting the health, safety and well-being of the Sperry team, our consumers, and the community as a top priority. In the past few weeks we’ve taken unprecedented steps to protect our teams and our consumers, and to reduce the pressure on our healthcare professionals and local communities.
We will be extending the closure of our store locations until further notice in response to direction from local and federal agencies.
Our team has been working to understand how we can best support those in our community impacted by this global crisis. Sperry is proud to donate to the Two Ten Footwear Foundation, an organization providing emergency financial assistance to footwear employees facing difficult times. For more information about the Two Ten Footwear Foundation or to make a donation please click here.
In this time of uncertainty, and as we settle into the new reality of staying indoors, being away from family and friends, and working from home, self care is more important than ever. We launched #SperrySelfCare – a new social media platform created to lift our spirits by providing daily self-care / stress relief inspiration. Follow us on Instagram @Sperry for daily tips and inspiration on how to stay well-balanced in these very unusual times, and submit your own photos of how you’re taking care of yourself, while wearing Sperrys to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to getting back to business as usual as soon as possible. As the COVID-19 situation rapidly changes, we will continue to be transparent with our teams and consumers with the latest information available.
The Sperry brand is 85 years strong. What we all need to do over the next few weeks is very challenging, but we will get through this together. Let’s continue to find innovative ways to stay connected, healthy and optimistic in this ever changing world.
Please do take care, and thanks for being a part of the Sperry community…
SPERRY.COM COVID FAQ
- When can we expect updates from you?
As the situation with COVID-19 rapidly changes, we will continue to be transparent with our teams and consumers and ensure our response continues to evolve with the latest information available.
Please visit Sperry.com for updates on our continued response to the ever changing COVID-19 situation.
- What is Sperry doing to help people in need?
- Sperry is proud to donate to the Two Ten Footwear Foundation, an organization providing emergency financial assistance to footwear employees facing difficult times. For more information about the Two Ten Footwear Foundation or to make a donation please click here.
- Do you offer discounts for First Responders to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Yes, we offer a 15% discount for First Responders, law enforcement officers, firefighters, doctors, nurses, EMTs, corrections officers, members of the US Military, veterans, students, and teachers with valid ID.
- Is my store open? Are there any changes to store hours?
- In an effort to protect our communities, we have decided to close all of our global stores. If you are looking for immediate support, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Is your e-commerce site still open?
Sperry.com remains open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with free shipping on all orders.
We are working closely with all our suppliers worldwide to ensure their safety while we fulfill your orders and respond to your needs as quickly as possible.
Our distribution center is currently up and running and taking extensive precautions to ensure the safety of its workers. We’re continuing to closely monitor local and governmental guidelines to ensure our fulfillment workers are cared for.
- Can I expect my shipment to be delayed?
- We are currently offering free shipping on all orders. Our fulfillment centers and carrier networks are open and operational. You may experience temporary delays in the ordering process as a result of the additional safety measures we are employing to help protect our teams.
- How can I get in contact with customer service?
- Our customer service team is available to help answer your questions. Please visit our Contact Us page for up-to-date contact options.
- Will you continue to launch new products?
- We will continue to launch new products carefully during this time. Our hope is that we can bring some sense of normalcy to our customers who still want to shop with us.
- Can I cancel my order due to COVID-19?
- As soon as we receive your order, we start working on it right away. Unfortunately, we can't make changes to an order once it's placed. In limited circumstances, we may be able to cancel items if they have not shipped. Contact us as soon as possible for assistance.
- How can I return?
Merchandise can be returned if in its original unworn condition WITHIN 30 DAYS OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE (invoice date). Returns can be made by mail. To initiate a return, please visit our Returns page on Sperry.com. You will need your Order Number, which can be found in your order confirmation or shipping confirmation email, and zip code. You will receive return documentation and a shipping label to return your item. The online return process will require a printer, as you are provided a PDF to download that includes a shipping label and return document. If you do not have a printer, please call customer service at 1-800-247-6575.
Please note: Sperry.com reserves the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise. All Sperry Custom orders are final sale.
- Can I return my items via mail because my store is closed?
- Unfortunately, we cannot process store returns by mail.
- After my order is placed, can I change my shipping address due to COVID-19?
- As soon as you place your order, we start working on it right away. Unfortunately, we can't make changes to an order once it's placed. In limited circumstances with specific carriers, we can request a package intercept.
- I have an order shipping to an area impacted by government restrictions. What do I do?
- For addresses impacted by government restrictions, our carriers will hold your order at one of their facilities until they are able to deliver your items. Your health and well-being are our highest priority during this challenging time and we apologize for the unexpected delay. For furniture orders, our delivery partners will contact you to reschedule your delivery.