Duck boots were born for adventure, which means they’re also prone to dirt, grime and scuffs. And sometimes they need a little love to get back to their fresh-out-of-the-box look. We’ve got your rubber duck boots covered.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR CLASSIC SPERRY DUCK BOOTS
Dirt? Scuffs? Bring it on, duck boots. Thanks to its waterproof nature, rubber is hands-down one of the easiest materials to clean. Lucky for you, all you need is a sponge, some water and a little soap.
Here’s How To Clean Your Duck Boots:
1. Soak a sponge in warm, soapy water.
2. Apply to the rubber shell of your duck boots, being careful not to get the leather portion wet.
3. To clean the leather portion of your duck boots, use our Sperry leather cleaner.
4. Then, use a clean, dry rag to wipe away excess moisture and dirt. Done and done.
Ta-da! Favorite duck boots, saved.
A FEW EXTRA TIPS ON HOW TO CLEAN DUCK BOOTS:
1. Continue to protect the leather upper of your duck boots with a waterproofing spray.
2. Deodorize and freshen the inside of your rubber duck boots with our shoe refresher.
3. Need new laces? Replace your old ones with a new pair from sperry.com.