Returns & Exchanges
Returns can be made by mail or any corporate Sperry retail store via the steps below. Merchandise can be returned if in its original unworn condition WITHIN 30 DAYS OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE (invoice date). Sperry.com reserves the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise. All Sperry Custom orders are final sale.
By mail (within 30 days of purchase):
- Complete the fields below and follow the instructions to receive return documentation and a shipping label. The online return process will require a printer, as you are provided a PDF to download that includes a shipping label and return document. If you do not have a printer, please call customer service at 1-800-247-6575.
At any corporate Sperry retail store (within 30 days of purchase):
- Please bring your order confirmation email and original form of payment.
- Sperry Kids merchandise can only be returned by mail (please follow process above).
Once your return is received, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically issued to the original credit card, or original method of payment, used to purchase the item(s). Please note: A return shipping charge of $5.00 will be deducted from your refund.
Enter your Order ID, Last Name or Email Address, and Zip Code here
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product! To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective by our review team.
Definition of a defective product:
- A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
- Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers and salesman samples
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window
- Comfort issues
If you feel your product is defective as a result of a manufacturing or design defect, please call us (800) 288-3124.
Due to their unique nature, all Sperry Custom products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please contact our customer service team if there are any issues with your custom product order.
At this time, sperry.com does not offer exchanges. We suggest you return the unwanted item(s), following the return process above, and place a new order for the replacement merchandise through sperry.com. If you need assistance, please call Customer Service 1-800-247-6575. We will process your return immediately upon receipt and credit your account for the merchandise.
If you paid for your item(s) in full using a Sperry gift card(s), a new gift card will be sent to your billing address loaded with the value of the refund. A return shipping charge of $5.00 will be deducted from your refund.
TO CONTACT US
If you have a question that is not answered here or on our website, please call a customer service representative at 1-800-247-6575 from 8am-9pm ET Monday – Friday and 9am-6pm ET Saturday and Sunday. We will be happy to assist you.