Returns & Exchanges
A return shipping charge of $5.00 will be deducted from your refund.
Please return item(s) in the original box. You will not be charged for the cost of exchange shipping if you use the label provided from our returns page: https://www.sperry.com/en/returns.
The online return process will require a printer, as you are provided a PDF to download that includes a shipping label and return document. If you do not have a printer, please call customer service at (800) 247-6575.
Please keep a copy of return/exchange documentation for tracking purposes.
Please allow two weeks for your return to be processed. You will receive an email to confirm a successful return. A credit should appear on your credit card, or original method of payment, within two billing cycles. Please note: A return shipping charge of $5.00 will be deducted from your refund. .
Due to their unique nature, all Sperry Custom products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please contact our customer service team if there are any issues with your custom product order.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT
If you suspect your product was damaged during shipment, please contact our Customer Service Team immediately by Live Chat or by phone at (800) 247-6575.
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product! To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective by our review team.
Definition of a defective product:
- A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
- Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers and salesman samples
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window
- Comfort issues
Weekdays: 8am to 9pm (EST)
Weekends: 9am to 6pm (EST)
Monday-Friday 8am-9pm ET
Saturday-Sunday 9am-6pm ET
Sperry.com Customer Service
1400 Industries Road
Richmond, IN 47374
Enter your Order ID, Last Name or Email Address, and Zip Code here